Saturday, 14 September 2013

Autumn Eyes | Apple Pie (ft MAC Sumptuous Olive & All That Glitters)


Products used:
MAC 'Sumptuous Olive'
MAC 'All That Glitters'
Maybelline gel eye liner
Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara
Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Foundation
Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer
Benefit Brow Zings
Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow' Lipstick 

Hey there! Welcome back to my Autumn Eyes series. This time it's Apple Pie! I bought MAC 'Sumptuous Olive' a while ago because I'd seen loads of swatches all over the internet and while it looked like a really gorgeous colour, it was also a step away from my 'neutral' comfort zone. For this look I paired it with the ever popular 'All That Glitters' which is a sort of glittery gold colour. I really think they're the perfect pair!

I didn't know what sort of lip colour would go with this eye look so I literally tipped my make up bag upside down and looked through my entire collection. I headed straight to Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow' which is a very bright pink, as you can probably tell. I had no intention of pairing my dramatic eyeshadow with such a bright lip but I think it actually works pretty well! As I opted for a bold eye AND lip, I've kept the cheeks bare. I think lips, cheeks AND eyes can look a bit too over the top. Do you agree?

I hope you like my latest Autumn Eyes look. I'm really enjoying making this little series. It gives me an excuse to watch YouTube make up tutorials all day and make new purchases for my MAC palette, which is always a bonus.



Don't forget I'm holding a giveaway for a £40 TOPSHOP voucher! Enter here.
 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Really pretty lips :) it works really well with your skintone as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Even though your eyes are quite bold I think because the colour isn't heavy or dark you can definitely have a big bold lip too!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this is my favourite one! Looks so lovely :)
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! Just love your eye makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! you look so pretty and simply devine) Such a beautiful, feminine make up and your hair look wonderful) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ww.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! What a great makeup choice.
    And this top is gorgeous - where from?

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top! wheres it from?

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love that lip color!!


    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those eyeshadows.. I'll have to try this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The green really suits your eyes and hair :) I'll look forward to seing mroe form this series :)

    Rachel
    TwentySomethingBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! The eyeshadow suits you so well and teamed perfectly with the pink lips :)

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah, loving your blog! Photos are just so elegant. I adore your top in this pick and lippy is fantastic! It's going on my mental wishlist! Such a beautiful blog! Defo going to follow now :-)

    Rachel
    spaceboundblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love your make up!

    Ila x

    http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your makeup looks gorgeous and I loveeee your top x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig