Friday, 18 October 2013

C r i s p

(Shirt & bag, Zara. Leather trousers, Topshop. Necklace & shoes, Primark.)

A crisp white shirt is something that every girl needs in their wardrobe. Smarten them up with a blazer, cosy them up with a jumper on top, or keep them casual with jeans, they're versatile and they're classic. I like how mine looks with my leather trousers and giant tartan clutch bag. Statement accessories guys, they're happening.

Talking of 'crisp', how's everyone enjoying the crisp Autumn air recently? My favourite kind of weather is what we've been having recently, when it's cold enough for a coat, but still sunny so you need sunglasses. Perfect. Just one of the many reasons why I love this time of year so much.  

Anyway, I'm off now to cook a lasagne and pour myself a glass of wine because it's Friday night and I want to pretend I don't have work all weekend. What are you guys doing? 

Much love!

Sarah

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. In love with that clutch!! Those leather trousers look gorg too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ how you've dressed up this simple outfit with the clutch & some statement jewellery! ♥ the leather trousers!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous! That bag is to die for, oh my lord! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clutch bag, a great way to incorporate tartan x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl , love those loafers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this outfit! I'm so jealous of your perfect hair x

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit! love the clutch :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous outfit! I generally love plaid, but sometimes I think it's too much but this is perfect! :) Do you think they still have that clutch available at Zara? Have a lovely day! :)

    Andrea xx
    Savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i so agree about the crisp white shirt love this look x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your bag & loafers, perfect for Autumn! <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fab as usual!! Love that bag
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. in love with that bag x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous outfit! love those shoes, i've been wanting a pair like that for ages xx

    http://www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh I love this outfit. I want everything. Seriously! You look so chic and the tartan with the studding is just perfect.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so flawless!! Loving the bag!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute bag! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig