Friday, 25 October 2013

Unaffordable A/W Boots


Unaffordable A/W Boots



Oh look! A blog post all about winter boots and not a single Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane in sight! 

I decided to create another one of these wishlist things because they're fun to make and they don't involve leaving my sofa, win win! I've always been obsessed with boots, which I'm sure you all know by now. If I am going to splash out on some expensive shoes it will be boots over anything else every single time, because I know I'll get so much wear out of them. At the moment (as you can probably tell) I'm loving ankle boots with a small chunky heel. They can practically be any colour, any material, any style. As long as they have a little heel and go up to my ankles, I love them. 

There's one pair on the list that are slightly different to the rest, yep you guessed it, the Jeffrey Campbells. Over the knee boots are hot this A/W and I spotted these beauties on the JC Instagram a few days ago. I struggle with boots this tall on the High Street because the 'one size fits all' mantra makes them look like fishermen's waders on me - 'cos I has skinny thighs. So it looks like I'll be giving this particular trend a miss this year.

I've titled these boots 'unaffordable' because to me, at this moment, they are. (Although some are a little more unaffordable than others.) It doesn't stop me lusting after them though and, hey, maybe one day I'll own a pair! (Although possibly not the Chanel ones, I dread to think how much they cost.) The Alexander Wang beauties are actually on The Outnet for about 55% cheaper than their original price, which is a total bargain and yet still so very far out of my reach. Sigh.

I know the High Street have an abundance of beautiful boots this year, and I've seen some absolutely gorgeous ones from Missguided, Topshop, H&M and ASOS. So that's definitely where I'll be heading for my boot fix this year. How about you?


Are you as obsessed with boots as me?

Sarah...x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the tan pair and the burgundy ankle boots! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour of the whistles boots, I think asos have such a great choice,i recently bought the academy boots from there :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that these kind of boots have become trend. Slighlty chunky but still pretty enough to wear them with dresses and skirts!! lovely picks!

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh these <3 i love the whistles boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Alexander Wang boots are so cool!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brown with the buckles are hottttt. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig