Thursday, 13 February 2014

All Saints AW14 Look Book


Just a quick post from me today as I'm traveling to the capital to spend a couple of days at London Fashion Week. I've got a couple of shows and bits and bobs to go to but I'm sure it will be fairly relaxed. I'm really hoping to grab a burger from Five Guys at some point...

Anyway, here's a few pictures from the All Saints AW14 look book. They're one of my all time favourite brands, and I've fallen in love all over again with their new collection. The thigh high leather boots, the sheer LBDs and the leather jackets, oh the leather jackets. Not to mention the beautifully cut coats, a very beautiful collection indeed. 

Sarah...x

3 comments:

Lucia Y said...

Ah All Saints clothing is amazing-just wish that I could afford it!
Lucia's Loves
x

Her Imagination said...

These look amazing.

Sara Luxe said...

i need to shop here more - I always see so much i like but forget to visit - love the longline tunics and coats x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!