Monday, 10 February 2014

Fashion Week | Street Style Inspiration

(All images found from Pinterest!)

It's that time of year again! I'm heading to London Fashion Week later this week and I've not given a second thought as to what I'm going to wear - leaving things ridiculously late as per usual. I thought I'd throw together a little street style inspo to give me the kick up my bum I need to get my outfits sorted. Looking at these pictures it's clear that a boyfriend coat or a leather jacket over the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans or printed trousers is totally my jam right now. I think I'm going to keep things pretty simple this season - monochrome colour palette, clean silhouettes, etc, and maybe a statement bag thrown in for good measure. 

What will you guys be wearing to LFW? Or what would you wear if you were going? 

Sarah...x

Follow me!

8 comments:

bea said...

Love al these looks. It's all about the cropped trousers, love it! B x

beabopsstylediary.com

Kasope said...

I literlly have no idea what to wear for LFW freaking out! But thi gave me inspiration, might go with patterned trousers!

http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

Bridie Mia said...

Love all of these looks, especially picture 6 and 9. Printed trousers are my favourite things atm! Enjoy LFW x

Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

Mia said...

I love this! I will be wearing an A-line skirt and some chunky platform mary jane shoes with a light grey wool coat! Can't wit to go! I am going on Saturday, when are you? xx

Chelsea Leigh said...

Love all of these looks, especially the first pic!

http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

Rowanne said...

Love these outfit xx

http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

Style StreetStalker said...

Awesome!

SSSx
www.stylestreetstalker.com

The Finest Things said...

Great post, I love looking at street style pics! x
http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!