Tuesday, 18 February 2014

London Fashion Week AW14 | Day 1 Outfit




RI jacket & trousers

ZARA bag
PRIMARK top
EBAY boots

Photos by Alice

Sorry for the minor delay on the Fashion Week outfit posts, I've been having some technical difficulties. Better late than never though, right?! 

For the first day I opted for some high-waisted trousers with a fun monochrome print, paired with a simple black vest tucked in and my leather jacket over the top. Nothing too exciting, but it was something I felt comfortable in, and considering the weather was so terrible on the Friday it really was about staying warm and comfortable! I finished off the outfit with my huge tartan clutch bag from Zara, big enough to fit everything in that I needed, and the statement pattern added a bit of oomph to my monochrome outfit.

Stay tuned for my Day 2 outfit post... and read about my shows & highlights in my previous post, here


Sarah...x  


13 comments:

Kelly Lelly said...

Gorgeous as ever!
You rocked this look!
So jealous ... really want to be a LFW!

Kelly From | DayDreams & DaisyChains

KylieR said...

So in love with that bag!

Her Imagination said...

Lovely outfit. I'm in love with those trousers.
I really want to go to LFW, it's seems so much fun.

Bridie Mia said...

Love those trousers, you look gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about your time and your outfits at LFW! I'd love to be able to go at least once in my life x

Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle (currently holding a giveaway)

Damla Tüzün said...

Love your trousers and bag <3 You look beautiful!

xx
www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

You look amazing Sarah! I absolutely love these trousers! :) I can't wait to see more outfits! x Laura

Isabelle Hardy said...

Lovely and effortless which is what you want at LFW! That bag is fab xx

Izzie

http://fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

Sophie Pocock said...

Great outfit! love the bag,

Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

Nikoline said...

What a cool outfit! I love the bag!

www.nelliescloset.blogspot.dk

Megan Lillie said...

You look beaut! I love the prints!

Megan xxx
Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit
You're very great :D
Super nice blog!!
<3

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-cap.html

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit
You're very great :D
Super nice blog!!
<3

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-cap.html

Amy Liddell said...

You look amazeee, love that bag!
xx

Salted Roses // Fashion & Beauty

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!