Thursday, 24 April 2014

Fancy Pants

ZARA clutch
RI jacket
TANYA BURR lip gloss 'Vampire Kiss'

I'm back! After what seemed like an eternity, I have finally handed in my dissertation and finished my degree. <Insert HUGE sigh of relief here> It's been a little while since I blogged but I'm hoping to get into a bit of a better routine with it now I've finished university and should have a little more time on my hands to focus on it. 

All that aside, can we just take a minute to appreciate this gorgeous Rare London piece? Ya'll know I can't resist a jumpsuit and when this one arrived on my doorstep, well, it was love. Sleek, sophisticated, and fits like a dream, what more does one want in a jumpsuit really? I'm pretty sure one of those MIC girls owns it too, so if it's good enough for Millie, it's probably good enough for me. ;-) Rare has lots of other gorgeous playsuits and jumpsuits, so make sure you take a look on their website!

I thought this would also be the perfect opportunity to finally showcase these beautiful Daniel Footwear heels on the ol' blog too. They're the perfect nude shade and I've not had a night out where I haven't worn them since they arrived! They also look amazing paired with simple skinny black jeans, or a pencil skirt for a date night. Ultra sophisticated, anyone else seeing a pattern here?

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend - although I realise it was a few days ago now, so we've all kinda forgotten it even happened.

Lots of love!
Sarah...x

Follow me!
     
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love this outfit, not everyone can work a jumpsuit but you look absolutely fabulous in it!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your outfit, absolutely amazing! And that bag, omg perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jumpsuit, it's gorgeous! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit :=)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this look lovely, and your hair is gorgeous.

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredible look! I adore that clutch bag so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Wish I could manage to pull something like this off.. maybe one day! :P

    Felicity xx
    www.pursuitoffelicity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, wish I could find a jumpsuit long enough! I'll be in the same position as you next year... dissertation, ahhh!

    http://trendscrapbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look so beautiful, that jumpsuit is stunning on you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit. That leather jacket does give a whole twist to the outfit. Amazing.

    http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig