Friday, 11 April 2014

Kate Moss x Topshop 2014

Kate Moss x Topshop 2014
Kate Moss x Topshop 2014


Kate Moss is launching a new collection for Topshop, in case you hadn't heard. I remember the original from seven years ago, I'm pretty sure there was an oriental style one shoulder dress that I had my eye on. Having grown up a lot since last time, Kate has described her new collection as "sophisticated". Well, there's an awful lot of feathers and fringing for me to entirely agree. What do you think?

They've definitely chosen the best of the bunch for the campaign shots, as there's not a lot from the rest of the collection that particularly takes my fancy. It's all very 20s flapper meets 70s boho, which is probably what you would expect from a Kate Moss range. There are a few gorgeous pieces, the fringed leather jacket and flapper dress spring to mind, but I don't think I'll be rushing out the door on the 30th April to bag myself anything.

All in all Kate Moss has done really well to encapsulate her signature style into a cool and wearable collection for Topshop - plus she looks amazing in everything. It's definitely better than the Nicole for Missguided range, but nothing has compared to Isabel Marant for H&M yet in the collaboration stakes! 

What do you think of the Kate Moss x Topshop 2014 collection? Let me know!    

Sarah...x

PS. Image source: look.co.uk

Follow me!
     
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have to say I'm not too excited about this collection, nothing has really taken my fancy, which is a shame but good for my wallet!! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the fringing not too sure about the feathers tho
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree on the feathers and fringing but, she pulls them off so damn well.

    charlotte
    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kate Moss but to be honest I don't think I will buy any of it.

    http://cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kate's collection, so wearable! Just started following your blog :) x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. seeing lots of fringes around this season, I quite like the printed chiffon piece in the first pic on the left though, love it light and breezy <3

    Check out my latest Spring inspo post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Fashion & Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of it!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great collection ! but you're right there is a lot of fringe

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig