Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Mellow Yellow

Yellow Primark Gingham Topshop
Yellow Primark Gingham Topshop
Yellow Primark Gingham Topshop

Yellow Primark Gingham Topshop

TOPSHOP skirt & top & sunglasses
PRIMARK bag
NEW LOOK shoes
RI watch

I've been seeing a lot of pretty yellow on the high street recently and I don't know about you, but I dig it. I have been on the hunt for a new Spring and Summer bag lately as all mine seem to be falling apart at the seems or just generally too big for everyday use - and I'm totally not just trying to justify yet another purchase, promise. I spotted this luminous little thing in Primark for a mere £8 and it fitted all of my S/S bag requirements, so I snapped it straight up. I like it because it has a long strap so I don't actually have to hold it if I don't want to, bonus. Plus it completely alters an otherwise monochrome outfit and transforms it into something far more exciting for Spring. Ta da!!

I paired my fabulous new bag with a Bardot-style gingham crop top, a little black A-line skirt and the shoes I seem to wear in every single outfit post. I 'toughened up' the otherwise pretty cute outfit with my oh-so-cool aviator style sunglasses that I've recently rediscovered and haven't been seen without since. Sorted.

Did ya'll notice I'm wearing my hair in a side parting today? I used to wear it like this all the time but I've been trying to cover up my undercut (I know, so alternative) whilst I grow it out. I'm thinking about doing a 'festival-inspired hair looks' post soon, considering all the cool kids are off to Coachella this weekend. I might do. I might not. We'll see.

Catch you later kids

Sarah...x

Follow me!

PS. If you like reading my little ramblings and would like to nominate me for 'best personal style' or 'best fashion' in the Company Style Blogger Awards then that would be absolutely wonderful! You can do so by following THIS LINK.  
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love that gingham crop top! Lovely outfit x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adore this look! I have this bag and red version and I simply cannot get enough of it! You look amazing Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photographs! That bag is lovely, and I really like your hair parted to the side, I'd love to see some festival inspired hair looks!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is amazing, I can't believe it's Primark! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this outfit! These bardot style tops are so flattering and your bag is so cute! Didn't see it in my local Primark today but I think I may have to check again :D
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing bag ! i love your look :)
    have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top, shoes and overall look! You look fab!
    Defos gonna get some heels for myself like this now :)

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top!
    Yellow is one of my favourite colours but it makes me look dead so I don't wear it :(

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look so much! Your bardot top is life itself, like wow
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow bag is so perfect with this outfit!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post, loving your style!
    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is amazing!

    Kisses Xx, Selorm | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with these mini bags I see them everywhere and I want one so bad! Your's is gorgeous
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that yellow bag. Perfect little outfit for spring! It's so bloody cold still though up North! :-( The sun is shining but it's still nippy. Roll on summer! :)

    Mags xx

    (My latest post ** Great Gatsby Inspired **)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bag and top! Such a nice combination xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig