Thursday, 15 May 2014

80s vs 90s

White blazer boyfriend jeans

White blazer boyfriend jeans

White blazer boyfriend jeans

White blazer boyfriend jeans
NEW LOOK boyfriend jeans*
MISSGUIDED blazer
DOROTHY PERKINS heels
H&M top
NATIVE WOLF necklace* 

Ah, the great debate. Can you wear two boyfriend style pieces in one outfit? Is over-sized on over-sized a fashion faux pas, or a chic pairing? Personally, I think when I put this outfit together I was just having one of those "I don't want to wear clothes that fit me" days. And yes, before you ask, my white blazer does make me feel a little like the fifth member of Duran Duran (or sixth, how many are there anyway?) I think I quite like the 80s power dressing meets 90s denim combo though. I guess I'm saying that this outfit probably shouldn't work, but it kinda does.

Did anyone notice another addition to my ever growing collection of strappy heels? I had absolutely no intention of buying yet another pair, but when I was in Dorothy Perkins recently I spotted these metallic beauties and it was love at first sight. I couldn't leave without them. Ya'll know I'm having a bit of a moment with Dorothy Perkins right now, they really do have some beautiful stuff in.

Sarah...x

Follow me!

    
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love this paring - I think the blue against the white gives it a much cleaner look than just an oversized pairing.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oversize look! You pull it off so well.
    Love the boyfriend distressed jeans with strappy heels.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing outfit, it looks so good on you! Love the heels!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love this! I wore boyfriend jeans recently really casually and I'm not too sure whether I liked it. But I'm loving the way you've styled them, I might need to try something similar myself! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!! Love the strappy heels I can't believe I don't own a pair yet!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, the jeans really suit you!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE everything about this outfit, you look gorgeous Sarah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look fab, I love those jeans! I agree, Dorothy Perkins is so good at the minute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the heels, great look!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awsome jeans, you look lovely! Would love you to check out my blog :)
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit Sarah! I love your blog - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love this outfit! Looks very laid back but still put-together :)

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rock this look! I just love the blazer and jeans combo. Amazing post.

    http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig