Tuesday, 20 May 2014

A Twist on the Classic





ASOS trench coat
TOPSHOP top
RIVER ISLAND shorts & watch
ALDO boots

After a week or so of beautiful sunshine and hot weather, the sun has finally hidden away behind some clouds, cooling it down just enough for me to wear my new summer coat. Hoorah! I've been lusting after trench coats recently (as you'll know if you read my last post) and this sleeveless ASOS creation is a subtle twist on the classic, making it just that tiny bit more practical for the warmer weather.  

Of course I kept the look monochrome and teamed it with my black high waisted shorts, which are basically the summer equivalent of my black Leigh jeans, and a gingham crop top. I also discarded my usual minimal heeled sandals in favour of my trusty Aldo ankle boots for a more casual vibe. 

A quick note: Fashion Chick are holding their amazing competition to win a trip to Amsterdam fashion week again this season! I think this is a perfect summer edition outfit for AFW. Chic and timeless monochrome with some stand out, on trend pieces such as the gingham Bardot crop and the sleeveless trench. I hope you all like my entry, and don't forget to enter yourselves too if you want to be in with a chance of attending an international fashion week!

Have a great day guys.

Sarah...x

Follow me!

PS. I probably should have ironed my coat.
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love that coat! Seriously interesting.

    www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool trench!

    Casual outfit with a touch of preppy and vintage on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible Sarah, this is such an awesome outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh maa god you look gorgeous! Love love love that coat!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. The coat is so cute!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos :)) lovely outfit

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is AMAZING!
    You always look so damn hot, it looks oh so designer - go ASOS.

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES to this trench, you beauty, can't get enough of mine...LOVE your style-up <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit - you look stunning! The sleeveless ASOS trench in particular is very cool.

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete
  10. No real lady irons a coat. You look amazing. I love the off shoulder tee with the short sleeve trench, very effective!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been after a sleeveless Mac for sooo long, I am in LOVE with this! Tempted to just take the sleeves off one I already have lol xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! And your hair is soo pretty. What an amazing colour.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make me want to throw away all of my wardrobe and become effortlessly cool like you! I love this outfit on you Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post darling! Great styling!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous trench!
    http://www.attireanddiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sleeveless trench coat is to die for! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a different yet amazing outfit !. I love it :)
    Cait || http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig