Tuesday, 10 June 2014

I'm In Company Magazine!?



I just thought I'd pop a quick post up today about my feature in the July issue of Company Magazine. When I got the email inviting me to the festival-inspired shoot I was a whole mix of emotions. I was excited, terrified, and confused all in one! It wasn't even until I was actually in the studio in London that it really sank it that it was happening. 

The style I was modelling was very bohemian with lots of feathers, flowing maxi skirts and extravagant embellishment. So, completely out of my comfort zone basically! Even so, it was really fun to be be wearing clothes nothing like my own personal style. 

So if you happen to pick up the July issue of Company mag then make sure you keep an eye out for me in the "Street Girl" feature, alongside the beauts Megan and Laura.

Sarah...x

Follow me!
  
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I actually squealed a little bit when I seen this pop up on Bloglovin'. I adore seeing other bloggers succeed so WELL DONE girl. The feature looks incredible :D

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You look fab!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is actually incredible! so so pleased for you and you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great :) so pleased for you girl! xo

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! You look fabulous, congratulations sweets!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh congratulations to you! What a brilliant achievement!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig