Friday, 27 June 2014

Working the Summer Skirt



H&M top
RI watch
ACCESSORIZE necklace
ESSIE 'Splash of Grenadine' nails

Summer dressing has never really been my forte - I'm too much of a jeans, leather jackets and ankle boots kinda gal. When the weather starts heating up my brain loses the ability to put interesting outfits together and I end up wearing loose over-sized tees with little denim cut offs everyday. A good look, but can get a little boring.

This year I need not worry because Topshop have definitely got my back. From my new favourite tropical leaf print dress to this totally snazzy aztec skirt, they are pulling it out the bag for easy to wear, throw on pieces that jazz up a plain old vest top. Sorted.

Tonight I'm wearing the skirt out for a dinner date paired with my new oh-so-Alexander-Wang mules and a slightly less creased top, but I will also be rocking this A-line number with my ugly faux-Birkenstocks during the daytime, or maybe even a pair of ankle boots and a fluffy cropped jumper on cooler days. 

What are some of your favourite summer fashion staples?


Sarah...x

Follow me!
        
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Are you not cold Sarah? Love this skirt though!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looook gorgeous! That skirt is amazing! I keep struggling with Topshop but everyone seems to find such nice things there xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on the skirt, definitely agree that Topshop have so,e gorgeous pieces in at the minute
    Xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit! love your nail colour it's so pretty :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be an amazing print for holiday! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape of that skirt! The colours are so great for summer also :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - really love the skirt, so pretty!!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is amazing and I love the pattern of it. The outfit is really great. Keep up the good work

    Leja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig