Friday, 4 July 2014

100% Polyester


TOPSHOP top & shorts
NEXT mules
WHISTLES pouch
PRIMARK necklace
SHOP DIXI knuckle ring
ASOS sunglasses
  
Wearing an outfit made of almost 100% polyester in twenty-something degree heat was probably not the smartest idea I've ever had, but I couldn't help myself. I'm really digging the sports luxe vibe from the pleather shorts and chic accessories, plus I think the way my pink nails clash with the khaki top looks pretty damn cool. (Just me?)

I wore this out last night for some celebratory cocktails and Mexican food as I got some good news yesterday - I will officially be graduating university with a 2:1 in English Literature! All the hard work, stress and endless deadlines have finally paid off. Now I have graduation and grad ball to look forward to - plus an exciting little adventure that's in the works for next month.

A massive congratulations to the class of '14 for making it through to the end. I hope everyone got the results they wanted - but we should all be feeling pretty damn proud of ourselves right now! 

Sarah...x
PS. Yes my arm is sunburnt. :(
 

  

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Lovely and cool outfit! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are perfect and I love this outfit.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this look! Your shots are so gorgeous as always !x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting a 2:1 in your degree!! Amazing news :) I love your outfit, especially that clutch xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool pics

    Nice outfit too

    Great work :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/07/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your fab degree result! This look is amazing, I especially love the shorts. Em xx

    What Emma Wears // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, this look is so perfect! I love that necklace!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so chic, love the shorts :)
    xo,
    Flo
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing this Whistles clutch everywhere...NEED! Love the pointy toe mules also...fab <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mules are delightful, love love love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this outfit is perfect for the summer months!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! great outfit, despite the heat :)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look, very chic and stylish! Great blog and post! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous, I really love your sunglasses and nail polish!

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | Health & Beauty, UK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some snazzy shorts, like the way you've styled them. And congrats on graduating! I just finished my second year doing English Lit... sooo much reading haha.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! I love how simple it is, but still looks amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know other people already said this, but those shorts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the way you have styled these shorts, it's casual but effective :D also your legs are amazing!
    first time viewing your blog and I love it :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig