Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Luxury Wishlist!

Unaffordable Wishlist





Sometimes I think (internet)window shopping can be even better than actual shopping. Lusting over beautiful items from the comfort of your sofa but not actually spending any of your hard earned pennies. It's fun! At the moment I can sense a bit of a pastel theme emerging, which is unusual for me. I'm really enjoying the white on white trend this season and I'm probably one of the only people in the world who's still not over rose gold yet. I spotted the white tortoiseshell sunglasses on Whistle's Twitter page recently and fell in love, but I couldn't choose between them and the classic round Miu Mius for the post, so I've included both. If only it was that simple in reality.

What are you lusting after at the moment? 

Sarah...x

7 comments:

Lauren Maria said...

I can spend hours internet shopping. Love the rose gold watch, I've been listing after one for a long time
Lauren
livinginaboxx

Ellie B said...

Oh I love everything on this list! I'm desperately lusting after a pair of round sunglasses like those mui mui ones but I can never seem to find ones I like.

Ellie x agirlcalledeleanor.blogspot.co.uk

Helen* said...

Gorgeous wish list, love these pieces! x

http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

M.B Harper said...

Love this!
http://www.mbharper.com

Dayner @ Mozzypop said...

Lusting after those headphones too I think... how luxurious are they?!

Dayner x // mozzypop

VioletDaffodils said...

Gorgeous picks here, my favourites are definitely the headphones and the Suki sunglasses :D

www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Helena said...

I love the sunglasses!

XOXO
http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!