Monday, 28 July 2014

Seeing... Green?




H&M top
F&F CLOTHING sandals*
WHISTLES clutch
NAILS INC. 'Regents Place' nail polish*


Since when do I like green so much? I can barely even remember the last time I didn't wear something green in an outfit post. Where has this obsession come from? I have no idea.

Khaki obsession aside, can we take a moment to appreciate these adorable little sandals from none other than Tesco's own clothing brand, F&F? So cute. They're the perfect everyday sandal for times when a Birkenstock just won't cut it. They have a teensy little block heel which gives you a nice little boost but without being uncomfortable. Oh and they're only £16 - bargain.


I'm currently in the stages of preparing for my 10 day backpacking adventure in Scandinavia (I leave on Friday, eek!) So if anyone has any recommendations for things to see, eat, and do in Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Lund or Malmo then please do throw them my way!


Sarah...x

PS. I recently styled up a similar outfit for Ash Footwear as I was there blogger of the week, take a look here!














15 comments:

Amber Love said...

Uhh you always wear such cute clothes! You can make simple clothes look mega stylish how do you do it! Think I might have to buy those shoes even though I never wear heels... gotta get them! x
amber love

ritzz said...

cool! XOXO

run-your-world.blogspot.pt

anna s said...

love how you smartened up joggers with those sandals! they look amazing, wouldnt think they were from tesco! ahh i wish i could visit scandinavia (copenhagen especially!), have a great time xo
refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

Eloise said...

You look amazing, f&f have some right gems in at the moment!

xx

claire ashfield said...

i love this look, it so causal but the shoes give it some extra style! xx


CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

Megan Ellaby said...

Flipping fabulous as absolute usual! x

Charlotte Lewis said...

Love the sunnies Sarah! Can I ask what lense you use? LOVE the blurring you always get and are your shots taken from below? xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

Helen Louise said...

Those trousers <3
Blog of Bits and Bobs // A UK Beauty and Personal Style Blog
xoxo

Alice Young said...

You look gorgeous, love your sunglasses!

The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Magenta SW said...

Lovely outfit!
-Magenta xxx

http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

Mariana R. said...

Such a lovely outfit, so classy!
Loved the photos xx
http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

Consuelo Torres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Consuelo Torres said...

I love the look! It's the perfect combination between comfy and chic, love it. You look stunning. Have fun in your trip

Http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

great look, love the trousers!

xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

daniella-r said...

Those trousers! Love them-such a great outfit
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!