Friday, 18 July 2014

Tropicool with Missguided




MISGUIDED playsuit* jacket* and boots*
ASOS sunglasses
PRIMARK clutch
RI watch
NEW LOOK cuff*

I think it's safe to say the tropical print trend has well and truly taken over the high street this summer. Pineapples, palm trees and big green leaves are all over the place at the moment from dresses and playsuits to bags and phone cases - there's just no getting away from it. I for one have decided to embrace the exotic, first with my bold leaf Topshop dress, and now with this tropicool playsuit from Missguided

I jazzed up the romper with this awesome faux-suede jacket with tassles all along the bottom and some classic black croc ankle boots. There's a subtle hint of pink running through the green leaves on the playsuit which I co-ordinated with my studded Primark clutch bag. I think this fun little outfit would be perfect for a festival! 

Have you bought into the tropical print this summer? 

Sarah...x

       

17 comments:

Jessie-Ann Lewis said...

OMG i love it! You look fab. I'm absolutely loving tropical prints too! xo
www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

Safiya said...

Ooh this is so cute! The clutch really does pick out the hints of pink in the playsuit :)

Cats in Crop Tops

Alexandra Zakharova said...

That romper looks really chic, it fits you perfectly well:) Besides, those snapshots are so lovely!
Have a fabulous time!

Maisy Meow said...

I'm obsessed with this print just now - this playsuit is such a lovely fit/shape too! I think I might have to buy this!
xxx

http://www.maisymeow.com/

Eguono Ogueh said...

I love this print! I have invested in a few tropical pieces this summer x

Gegsy Lifestyle Blog

Marissa Jamie said...

Legs for days! You look so good :)
Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

Emma Wilson said...

Love this look! I've succumbed to the tropical trend too, I found some adorable tapered trousers in the Zara sale that I'm waiting for the right day to give an outing. Em x

Pickles & Pinafores // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Belle B said...

I always always forget Missguided, but this is so stunning I need to get this for myself. You look gorgeous!

Belle ♥
Mascara & Maltesers

Kiara Schwartz said...

In love with that romper!
xoKiara
Tobruckave Blog

Sophie said...

Such a great festival outfit like you said!
Sophie
X

Eloise said...

I've got a pineapple playsuit which I love! I'm loving yours too, definitely festival friendly for jumping around in crowds!

xx

Nicole Raybaud said...

Beautiful blog! I love this outfit xx

www.roseandmuse.com
www.roseandmusevintage.com

Nicole said...

the playsuit looks really cool! nice pick!
xx
lifevsstyle.com

Lindsey Holland said...

Gorgeous Sarah! Love that play suit so much,

Lindsey x
Ropesofholland.com

Jessica Shep said...

This outfit is GORGEOUS! xx

http://www.copper-garden.co.uk :)

Toyin said...

Your tropical playsuit is on point!
I just did a blogpost about this particlar trend on my blog http://fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk (please feel free to check it out)
xx

Francesca Wood said...

I absolutely LOVE this playsuit, especially paired with that black jacket! That second pic is amazing. Who does your photography? xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!