Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Tailored



TOPSHOP pleather shorts
PRIMARK top
NEXT mules
NEW LOOK cuff*

After a ten day trip across Scandinavia and a long break from my laptop, it feels pretty good to be blogging again. I wore this white tailored blazer with my trusty pleather shorts and fave mules out yesterday for a long overdue date night, adding a bright orange clutch bag for a pop of colour to brighten up the otherwise monochrome look. 

Lavish Alice also do a white skort that goes perfectly with the blazer to create a sharp tailored short suit. The blazer on it's own is a very versatile piece and can be thrown over pretty much anything to smarten up the look! I'm actually starting a work experience placement this week and I'm sure the blazer will serve me well. It will be my first venture into 'workwear' so maybe I'll debut some of my attempts here on the blog. Maybe.



Sarah...x




9 comments:

- Karen said...

Such an elegant outfit! Love it! Hope you had a fabulous time travelling! :)

Style Sunrise ☀

:)
x

Amy Liddell said...

I absolutely love the blazer, it's so chic!

Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog
Enter my Ray-Ban giveaway here!

Style StreetStalker said...

Gorge look!!

SSSx
www.stylestreetstalker.com

emi said...

You look lovely and classy
Good luck with your work experience placement
www.letmegoxo.uk

Lindsey Holland said...

Full on love this outfit. You look amazing!

Lindsey x
Ropesofholland.com

Zandra May said...

Such a chic look! Everything I like seems to be either black or white at the moment! I especially want a white blazer X

Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

Secret little Stars said...

Love everything about this look! You look amazing - the blazer is stunning!

Tatyana x
Secret little Stars
www.secretlittlestars.com

Laura said...

Looking beaut! THOSE LEGS! <3

www.tinytwisst.com

Styleof Zion said...

love your shoes

http://styleofzion.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!