Thursday, 21 August 2014

Workwear 101





ZARA shirt & necklace
H&M trousers & bag
NEW LOOK shoes & cuff
ASOS sunglasses

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm currently doing some work experience in the marketing department at my old college. Having worked in retail for the past four years (alongside studying for my degree) I'm no stranger to the work place, but what I am a stranger to is the big wide world of "business attire".

Being a fan of masculine styles I luckily already had a few pieces in my wardrobe suitable for the office. For my first day I followed the lovely Megan's fashion equation of 2 masculine pieces + 1 feminine piece to create a chic workwear look. I opted for my tapered pinstripe trousers with a boyfriend shirt tucked in and added some pretty strappy sandals to finish off the look.

So, what do you think? Would you hire me to work in your office?


Sarah...x
 


11 comments:

Mariana R. said...

Looking stunning! Loved the outfit :)
http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

- Karen said...

I love how smart & stylish this outfit is! I definitely need to get some trousers like this, I tend to stick to dresses and pencil skirts!

Style Sunrise☀

:)
x

Janne said...

This look is perfect! :)

Amy Liddell said...

You pull this off so well! Stunning

Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

Julia in Disguise said...

You look amazing. I need to get some more workwear attire - especially trousers - and this has definitely inspired me! xx
Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

Eloise said...

I love this! The masculine pieces work really well with the heals and your GORGEOUS hair. xx

bambi legs said...

you pull this look off perfectly, hope you are enjoying your work experience xx

abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

Safiya said...

Those trousers are such a nice fit!

Cats in Crop Tops

Lydia Smyth said...

I would definitely hire you - you look badass! So stylish yet perfect for work wear, too!
Lydia x
www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

Allison S. said...

Love the outfit! I always feel like I look really frumpy in office clothes
Allison from www.mercuteify.com

Meg Says said...

You look so chic, Sarah!

Meg at Meg Says

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!