Sunday, 5 October 2014

Blue Jeans




TOPSHOP clutch bag
ASOS jeans
ZARA shirt
PRIMARK loafers

The temperature has definitely dropped this weekend and it's finally starting to feel like Autumn around here. I'm looking forward to having my first pumpkin spice latte of the season and starting to see all the pretty red leaves start to drop off the trees, not to mention putting the Christmas decorations up at work next week... yep, really! I love this time of year.

Anyway, I recently got a pair of blue ASOS Ridley jeans as I decided endless pairs of skinny black jeans weren't cutting it anymore and I wanted a little colour variation. This pair are very high waisted and finish just at the ankles, which makes them pretty flattering on my Bambi legs. I chose a pair in a light wash with busted knees but they have hundreds of variations of the same style. Blue jeans are proving to be a bit of a challenge to someone like myself who is so used to good ol' black skinnies and I haven't ventured very far away from they grey and white colour palette just yet.

Today I paired my new ripped jeans with a basic white shirt, a pair of loafers, and my favourite statement fluffy bag. It was the perfect outfit for a quick trip to the shops on this a-bit-chilly-but-very-sunny afternoon. The best thing about this bag is wearing it under my arm and giving it a cuddle to keep warm. Is that weird?

Let me know how you'll be wearing your classic blue jeans this season!

Sarah...x

       

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That bag is amazing! I'm so jealous of your legs!
    http://sophiebywater.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, amazing blog and I'm following on bloglovin. I love your outfit and I think you look amazing!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and the statement necklace is amazing! Great outfit :)
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sosos gorgeous Sarah as per usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the perfect skinnies although you'd look great in any with those long legs!
    And dahhh I want that clutch <3

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flawless as per usual.
    Always styling up such simple, classic looks!

    right-up-my-street.com
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple, but so beautiful. Always x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love everything about this post! Great combination, that bag je too adorable, the background is beautiful and you are so pretty! I am so glad that I found your blog, it's amazing xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about these photos, the jeans, the crisp white shirt and especially the colour of your hair. Just fab!

    The Life of JP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg i'm in love with your purse <3 <3

    with love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig