Sunday, 19 October 2014

Keepin' Cosy

ASOS flares
TOPSHOP mini bag
ADORNING AVA sunglasses*

You know how everyone has been tucking their hair into their jumpers lately and calling it a new season trend? Well, I think it's genius. If it means I can leave the house without even attempting to style my hair then you know I am 100% on board. 

I've started investing in new knitwear that will see me through the next few months as it starts to get chilly. I got this gorgeous New Look turtle-neck in a few sizes too big for a bit of extra cosiness. It looks great over a chic pair of flared jeans or skinny leather trousers on a cold day, but it also works well with a flippy skirt and over the knee boots if you're feeling a little flirty. 

As we're nearing the end of October that means it's that time of year again where I start to get really excited for my Birthday. I'm planning a girly day in London with my best gal pal - getting our nails done, going shopping, drinking cocktails - you know the drill. If any Londoners out there have any recommendations then please do let me know!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 

Sarah...x

 
           

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh Sarah, you look an absolute treat! I'm loving your looks so much lately babe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suit flares so much! You are looking gorgeous here Sarah x
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, love the autumn setting! And your jumper looks so cosy!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely amazing Sarah! Love that jumper so so much! It looks so cosy! :) x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled this, the flared jeans really add that extra to this look and the jumper looks like one of the coziest things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater :) not sure about hair tucked into jumper as a trend...I always do it anyway but it's to keep warm and makes me look like a mug haha
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that jumper, looking good on you:)

    PS: I would like to invite you to my new giveaway on my blog, a chance of winning a personalized customized case for your technology. Thanks xx
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig