Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Tartan Tailoring




 ASOS tartan suit & t-shirt
WHISTLES boots

You know there's nothing I like more than masculine tailoring, and when I spotted this suit on my gorgeous friend Sophie a few weeks back I knew I needed it in my wardrobe. Tartan is a trend that reoccurs every Autumn / Winter so this matching two piece will be a staple that takes me through several seasons. 

While usually I'd pair this outfit with a sleek pair of stilettos, the chilly weather got the better of me today so I opted for a pair of heeled ankle boots instead. The shiny bag is a new favourite from Paul's Boutique. It's the perfect size for everyday and has a very luxe feel with the chic, black patent combined with  sophisticated suede. 

I can't help but feel like I'm channeling my inner Proudlock in this tartan tailoring. A bit of an unexpected style icon but a good one none the less.





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes to that tartan suit!!! <3 <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just fell in love with that suit!! *heart eye emoji*

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no wonde you fell in love with this gorgeous suit!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are seriously beyond fab. I am in love with this suit and it reminds me that a tailored suit is definitely on my Christmas wishlist. Love xxx

    Chloe @ The Little Plum

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look and that bag is just amazing. You also have the most perfect hair! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning as always Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig