Tuesday, 9 December 2014

The Party Season Edit

Things are getting very festive around here. I've done some Christmas shopping, the tree is up and my schedule over the next couple of weeks is jam packed with Christmas parties and festive activities.

Of course I've already started planning my outfits and today I thought I'd share with you a few ideas for different occasions this party season. 

The Work Christmas Party  
Xmas Party 2



The office Christmas party is always a tricky one. You want to dress up and look festive but you also want to look appropriate as you'll be spending the evening with your colleagues... and your boss. 

In my eyes this navy ASOS dress would be perfect as it is ultra sophisticated but still fun. With a masculine jacket thrown over the shoulders, a matching clutch bag (navy and grey is my fave colour combo ever), and some festive finishing touches - et voila! Perfect work party outfit.   

Drinks With the Girls
Xmas Party 4



'Tis the season for glittery mermaid handbags. For a girls night out you can't go wrong with a little black dress. Or a little black jumpsuit in this case. I'll be amping up the festivity with a huge pair of heels and a beautiful statement clutch ready for a lot of cocktails and dancing with my best girlies this Christmas.   

Dinner Date
 Xmas Party 3



Christmas meals out are another unavoidable occasion that seem to take over every weekend throughout December. Whether it's a work meal with your management team, a family get together or a simple dinner date with your significant other. There's no getting away from them.

As you'll probably be sitting at a table all evening it's really only the top half of the outfit that needs to do the talking. Other top tips include avoiding anything too high waisted or tight fitting if you're anything like me and like to indulge in a starter, main course and dessert. This seventies inspired outfit fits the bill pretty well and I'm especially drooling over that black and gold Olivia Burton watch *all the heart eye emojis*.

What is your must have party season staple this year? 

Sarah...x


 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfits, I actually love all three! Thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig