Monday, 23 February 2015

Day Three | London Fashion Week AW15





MISSGUIDED coat
ASOS flares & tee
PRIMARK fedora
H&M bag
DANIEL WELLINGTON watch*

My time at fashion week has drawn to a close and I'm writing this post from the comfort of my bed, wearing a fleece (lol) and about to watch some Grey's Anatomy. What an exhausting weekend is all I can say.

For my last day in London I went all out 70s vibes with my trusty flares, fringe bag, camel fedora and platform boots. This was definitely my warmest outfit choice from the past three days and I'm sure my body would be thanking me right now if it could.

For the final day we kept it really chilled, spent some time at Somerset House taking in all the street style and drinking all of the coffee. This season has been a lot of fun and as always I've come away feeling totally inspired and ready to tackle the new trends. 

If you're already totes bored of London Fashion Week then I might suggest you avert your eyes over the next few days... But if not then you're in luck because I will be posting show reviews every day this week. Check them out for photos, general impressions and trend forecasts.   


Sarah...x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit. I want the flares and the coat.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't you look an absolute delight! WOWSER! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing as always, love you in flares, such a good trend for your lovely long legs.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look amazing! Looking forward to your show reviews x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig