Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Valentine's Day Survival Kit

Valentine's Survival Kit


This Saturday will be the first time in seven years that I'll be single on Valentine's Day and honestly I'm quite looking forward to it. I've never really been a Valentine's Day kinda girl even when I've been in relationships as I do think it's a bit of a pointless occasion. I will however be spending it this year with my true love and soul mate; my best friend. We plan to stay in wearing our pyjamas, drinking wine and eating food. So basically it won't be much different to our usual Saturday nights. 

If you're thinking of having a girly night too then just follow these guidelines: get yourself a bangin' new set of PJs and a luxurious face mask for a proper pamper night. Stick some music on or maybe a Netflix marathon, order a pizza for delivery and have yourself a cliche single Valentine's Day. Sometimes there's a reason why a concept is so popular - because it's a damn good one. 

Those of you who are thinking of going out for the evening but don't fancy braving the crowded restaurants and want to do something a bit different then there's usually loads of cool events going on. If you're local to the Portsmouth area then click here for an awesome list of Valentine's Day ideas that totally don't suck. 

If all else fails then just staying home and having a bit of an online shopping spree is always a guaranteed winner too. 

Whatever you decide to do I hope you enjoy yourself!


Lots of love
Sarah...x

<3


  

    
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hahah I absolutely love this! Sometimes there's nothing better than having time to yourself to just relax! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great post!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath

    Latest Post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/inspiration-1/2015/2/12/12-gift-ideas-for-him-valentines-day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig