Sunday, 1 March 2015

February Style Crush: Victoria Beckham

With New York, London and Milan Fashion Weeks all happening in February there has been a lot of stylish ladies on my radar this month. This made it pretty difficult to decide on just one style crush but I did eventually settle on... you guessed it... the beautiful Victoria Beckham. 

The paparazzi was all over her back in New York at the start of the month due to her showing her new collection at Fashion Week. Of course she looked flawless throughout the whole event, with the navy culottes and camel jumper in particular being a favourite look for me. 

Victoria's style is effortlessly sophisticated, tailored and minimal. She always looks perfectly put together and seriously knows how to rock a trouser - a woman after my own heart. Sticking to a muted colour palette of black, white, navy and camel, Victoria always looks classic and timeless. She does throw in some surprises every now and again to keep us on our toes - like those pale blue, wide leg trews.

Never seen without a stiletto heel and a huge pair of shades - she's the ultimate style icon. Well, for February anyway. :-) 

Sarah...x


    
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Victoria Beckham always looks amazing, she knows proportions so well! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is so impeccible and her colour palette is perfection, oh my gosh amazing!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. she will always be a style icon, I would love to own her wardrobe!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her !! <3
    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the trousers in the last outfit. Victoria really can rock a tailored pant! I wish I could incorporate more tailoring into my wardrobe but I dress like such a grandma most of the time haha.

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUSSS! She makes me want to swap my dress and skirts for chic trousers!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig