Friday, 12 June 2015

Boho Waves: ASOS x Tigi





PRIMARK shoes
TOPSHOP bag

I don't know if it's the warmer weather, the influx of retro fashion right now, or the fact I'm heading to a festival this weekend, but I'm definitely feeling all of the boho vibes at the moment. Flares, ponchos, huge sunglasses, and tan accessories, somehow all of these things have crept their way into my wardrobe recently and I won't lie, I'm pretty darn happy about it.

Forget about the clothes for a second though, because I'm taking the trend right the way through to my hair. A centre parting and loose boho waves has long been my go-to hairstyle of choice. In fact, you could say I'm guilty of wearing it day in, day out. I'm a low maintenance kinda girl and once I find a hair routine that's not much effort but still looks kind-of-ok, I'm going to stick to it. Lucky for me it just happens to tie in with my new found love of bohemian style. 

ASOS sent me a few TIGI goodies to perfect my fave hairstyle. I've found that the trick to long, loose waves is to use a good volumising shampoo along with a smoothing product to create the look of bouncy curls that still shine. 

How do you style your hair? 




Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cool 70's inspired look! Your hair is so pretty like that!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit, love the jeans!! xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks incredible! I also am a fan of the boho style, as I love how easy and simple it is to achieve. When creating my own effortless hairstyle, I implement the middle part in my hair, as well as use an iron to achieve natural, boho waves. I use dry shampoo the following day to extend the style.

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig