Wednesday, 10 June 2015

What I'm Wearing to IOW Festival 2015



I am so happy to be able to announce that I am the official blog reporter for Ticketmaster at the Isle of Wight Festival this weekend! I am beyond excited to finally see some of my abso fave artists including Pharrell Williams, James Bay and of course the amazing Fleetwood Mac.


In honour of the occasion, I thought I would share with you a couple of outfit ideas I have planned for the weekend. The IOW festival first made it big in the late 1960s, early 1970s. It’s known for its super laid back hippy vibes and I plan to go right back to the roots of the festival with my outfits, going all-out bohemian with plenty of crotchet, fringing and stacks of jewellery.

For the first day I’m sticking with a colour palette of black and tan. The weather is set to be a scorcher so I’m keeping things cool and simple with a pair of black denim cut offs and a crotchet vest top. Accessorising with a pair of ankle boots to keep off the mud, plenty of gold jewellery to amp up the 70s vibes and of course some funky transfer tattoos – just because.


The second day looks to be a little temperamental on the weather side, so I’ll definitely be packing an umbrella and leather jacket in my bag. Otherwise I’m sticking with the 70s theme, opting for a burgundy suede A-line skirt and a co-ordinating skinny scarf. Throw on a sporty slogan tee for a modern twist on the trend and finish it all off with the same accessories as the day before. Sorted! 





I am so excited for a weekend of music, dancing, boozing and sunshine. Are any of you going to be there? Let me know who you’re looking forward to seeing the most!

Sarah...x

Bloglovin' ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love both of these outfits, I like how both are mainly black but also have a pop of colour from a statement piece, this is the perfect festival look! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous you're off to IOW festival! I'm off to Bestival at the end of the summer, so excited! Both outfits are gorgeous, I love the way you've styled them. Hope you have a great time :) x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you there!
    I'm an islander so haven't missed it in 8 years haha. For the rainy day please pack more!!!! It gets hideous and then onwards everywhere is like a mud bath/drunk people trying to pull you into the mud with them. I think I almost got hyperthermia a couple years ago on one of the unfortunate days it rained! #prayforsunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pieces! I can't wait to see them on you. I am going to a festival this weekend in Cardiff and it's meant to pour down and be stormy. We've had lush weather all week and then as soon as the weekend comes so does the rain - typical! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first outfit, such a great bag!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig