Sunday, 20 September 2015

Day Two | London Fashion Week SS16

Day two of Fashion Week was a pretty chilled one. After eating the most delicious breakfast at Deans Street Townhouse, I popped along to a couple of presentations and shows. Then I pretty much spent the rest of the day having a good ol' chat with my favourites Allie and Sophie, catching up over expensive cocktails and yummy Lebanese food.   

Carrying on with the theme of the weekend, I kept my outfit simple again with a pink suede skirt and a slogan t-shirt. My feet were absolutely killing me from the day before so I gave them a break in my fail-safe ankle boots that they've worn a million times before. They definitely thanked me for it.

The highlight of the day for me was the Marcus Lupfer presentation. Absolutely gorgeous setting, with equally beautiful designs and some killer sunglasses. I can't wait to share all the pictures with you so stay tuned for that blog post!

... and that's a wrap for my time at London Fashion Week this season. Today I'm recovering from one-too-many cocktails and preparing to travel home ready for a day or two of relaxation away from the madness of the fash-un world. This season has definitely been a bit of a weird one. The new location has shaken things up a lot but it was a lot of fun to experience the event in a whole new light. Ciao for now, #LFW!


Sarah...x



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You look amazing! That skirt is so stunning <3

    Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just stunning, lovely pictures x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing!! x
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skirt is gorgeous! Also your necklace...

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is fabulous, I love how you paired it with a slogan tee for a more edgy look.
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is amazing! lovely photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that ASOS skirt! I also saw it on one of my fave Scandi bloggers Lisa Olsson, it's really cute. Your day one double denim look is to die for, by the way! XO

    styledbykristiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink skirt such a gorgeous shade

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant get over your skirt! The colour is so pretty! its really nice together with the slogan tee and your ankle boots! - need to find your skirt! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was definitely my favourite outfit, that skirt was perfect!
    Good times xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt it's just perfect !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with your skirt, I love the colour, it looks so good on you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics and we have to say that pink skirt looks amazing on you!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig