Wednesday, 24 February 2016

London Fashion Week AW16 | Day Two



After feeling really smug about how warm and dry we'd been on day one and how my feet 'didn't even hurt that much', day two came around and gave us a big kick back to reality. It rained a lot. I wore a thin leather jacket and strappy little shoes. Practicality and warmth are just not #fashun though, so what's a girl to do?

Not only was the weather against us, so were the trains, but after a hefty journey into central we made it just in time for an epic brunch at Dean Street Townhouse. With a belly full of smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and a couple (dozen) pastries, it was finally the time that I'd been waiting for... The Markus Lupfer presentation.

Last season Markus Lupfer presented us with the most beautiful Spring Summer collection in an incredibly stunning venue which stole the show for me. He had a lot to live up to but in my opinion this man just always gets it right. From the navy blue, forest green and dusky pink colour palette, to the retro seventies floral prints and beautifully cut over-sized coats. His Autumn Winter 2016 collection was a combination of femininity and quirky sophistication. Honestly, it's like he speaks directly to my soul.




After a long day of navigating London in the rain, we headed to Kensington where we had reservations at Dirty Bones, an incredible American-diner-style restaurant and cocktail bar. With a very cool interior made up of neon lights and fun tiling we knew we were in for a treat. I ordered a Top Dog cocktail (some sort of strawberry, vodka and prosecco dealio), a Classic Yankee hot-dog, complete with mustard, ketchup and sauerkraut, and a side of mac-and-cheese. As you can tell I'm on a serious health kick right now. It was an amazing meal to end a hectic day and the perfect location for gossiping and giggling with my faves Allie and Sophie.

Ok, you've seen all my outfits and heard all my anecdotes, now it's time for show reviews. I won't bombard your timelines as I know they'll be saturated with #LFW content already, but there's a couple of collections that I am dying to show you so keep your eyes pealed for those over the next few days.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely love this look - simple yet stylish!! You look fab, as always x

    www.carmenmwood.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig