Sunday, 1 May 2016

Must-Have Spring Pieces


It's the first day of May today. It's scary how fast this year is going - and how fast every year is going. I thought as it's pretty much Spring now (although the snow last week would tell you a different story) I'd share some of my must-have pieces that I'll be adding into my wardrobe this season.

When the weather starts warming up I gradually move away from my Winter colour staples of black, grey and navy blue, and gravitate towards colour again. Pastels are always going to be a 'thing' in Springtime so I've learned to accept this fact and embrace it.

This post features lots of frills, ruffles and floaty sleeves set on pastel colours, which together creates this strange idea that I've turned into an actual girlie girl. Don't worry, throw a black biker jacket on and a pair of studded ankle boots and suddenly it looks like me again. The contrast of the girlie pieces against my usual more rock n roll style is something I'm actually really enjoying this season.  

Off the shoulder

Frills and ruffles

Frayed denim

Glove shoes

Let me know what you'll be adding to your wardrobe this Spring!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Agreed about all these pieces - i'll also be adding plenty of muted pink!

    Jazzria x
    jazzria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real love spell that work fast to fix your marriage and relationship after a divorce or breakup Recommended by Sonia from USA...My husband left me for no reason on 13th of June 2016. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many ways and so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Dr Unity who helped him on his own situation when his wife left him. But at first i didn't believe it because i' ve tested so many of them and it didn't work.he begged me further and told me that Dr Unity will never disappoint me, he cast real spell that work fast, so I decided to try this spell caster called Dr Unity. I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my husband will call me back in less than 28hours and i believed and he told me what to do and i did it, and after he has finished casting the spell my husband called me and started begging. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my husband live happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my husband is home again. I'm now the happiest woman in USA and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Dr Unity I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on his mobile number: +2348072370762 if you have any problem you are facing now Just contact him and he will help you, i give you 100% guarantee . once again thank you Dr Unity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig